Hajj Terms and Conditions:
All pilgrims are required to have the following:
• Submitted online Hajj Registration.
• A machine readable passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure with a minimum of 4 empty pages.
• A completed and signed "Visa Application for Hajj" form.
• 2 Passport size photos.
- Vaccination certificate signed and stamped by a doctor:
• Adults & children over two years: Meningitis ACYW-135.
• Children 15 years and younger: Polio Vaccine.
• Children under two years: Two dose of (A) Vaccine with one to two months between each.
• Saudi Embassy may not issue Hajj visa for those who have been to Hajj in the past 5 years. Visa may be issued for someone who is acting as a Muhram for a lady who have not been to Hajj in the last 5 years and does not have any other approved Muhram who can take her to Hajj. Saudi Embassy may charge additional fees for Hujjaj who have previously been to Hajj.
• All documents must be in English language, if a document is issued in any other language, it must be translated to English by an accredited translator by Global Affairs Canada.
• Saudi Embassy may change the requirements anytime during the season.
Ladies & Children:
Proof of relationship:
• Married Couples: Notarized copy of marriage certificate (religious marriage certificates done in Canada are not accepted) OR two notarized proof of relationship documents (birth certificates, immigration papers).
• Married ladies over 45 traveling alone: Notarized copy of marriage certificate, notarized letter from her husband by a lawyer (see in "Forms Download"), with copy of ID with a signature of her husband.
• Single, divorced or widowed ladies over 45: If single, a letter from a local masjid to confirm that there is no available Muhram. If divorced, a court issued divorce certificate, notarized letter from Muhram by a lawyer (see in "Forms Download"), with copy of ID with a signature of Muhram. If widowed, an official death certificate, notarized letter from Muhram by a lawyer (see in "Forms Download"), with copy of ID with a signature of muhram. If divorced or widowed ladies over 45 do not have an available Muhram, a letter from a local masjid to confirm that there is no available Muhram is required.
• Children under 18 years: Notarized copy of birth certificate showing the name of the father and the mother.
Pilgrims with a non-Muslim name:
• A letter from an Islamic institution on a formal letterhead to certify conversion to Islam.
Non-Canadian Citizen Applicants (if applying from Canada):
• A valid PRC for at least 6 months from arrival date to Saudi. Permanent Resident applicants must be a Permanent Resident for at least 1 year from date of departure. PRC holders' application may get delayed while the visa is being processed in the Saudi Embassy. In some cases the passport may not be readable by the Saudi Embassy's passport readers.
• A colored photocopy of both the front and back of the card (both sides on the same page) must be notarized and submitted along with your documents. Please do not send your original PRC.
- DOCUMENTS AND VISA SUBMISSION:
• All required documents must be submitted before May 1st, 2019.
• Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Inc. will submit the documents on behalf of the applicant. Authenticity of documents and acceptance by the Saudi Embassy in Ottawa is the responsibility of the applicant.
- HAJJ PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Cost of animal sacrifice (Qurbani/Zabiha): CAD $175 (will be added to package cost during registration process)
• Tawafah Fees: CAD $750 (will be added to package cost during registration process)
• Cost of add-on flight where applicable.
• Cost of applicable vaccination for adults or children.
• Any required visas or fees for airport transit.
Rates are in Canadian Dollars for Canadian customers (if visa is issued from Saudi Embassy in Canada).
- SIDE TRIPS:
All side trips arrangement are done by Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. as a courtesy to the participants who request this service, and these arrangements are not considered part of the Hajj program, therefore, Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. will hold no responsibility for any extra charges, cancellations fees or unavailability. All charges and arrangements caused by the side trip additions are the responsibility of the participants. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. hold the right to discard any side trip arrangements as it sees fits without any prior notice.
• Extra charge if departure is requested from cities other than the city specified in your package.
• Extra charge for double and triple occupancy where applicable.
- BALANCE OF PAYMENT:
All balance amounts are due before April 1st, 2019. Payment must be made by check or money order payable to: Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. (On-line, credit card or cash payments are not accepted for balance payment). Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. will not submit the passport to the Saudi Embassy for visa issuing if there is any balance payment pending or due.
• Refunds will be for payments other than the deposits; no refund is issued for any cancellation received less than 30 days prior to departure date. 75% refund for any cancellation received 60 days prior to departure.
• Prices are subject to increase if fuel surcharges and/or applicable airline taxes increase.
- PHYSICAL FITNESS & SPECIAL ASSISTANCE:
Any requirement(s) of special assistance must be submitted upon registration to Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. Any health condition(s) that requires special attention must be disclosed upon registration to Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. After evaluation, and If required, assistance can be provided by Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. for an extra fee. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. may regret to provide special services or assistance if such request(s) cannot be fulfilled.
- PHOTOS, VIDEOS AND DIGITAL MEDIA
By registering with Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc., participants grant Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. permission to use their likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media ("photo") in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without compensation or other consideration. All photos will become the property of Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. Participants irrevocably authorize Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, participants waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein their likeness appears. Additionally, participants waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo or the media. Participants hereby release and forever discharge Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. from all claims, demands, and causes of action which they, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on their behalf or on behalf of their estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. collects personally identifiable information, such as e-mail address, name, home or work address, telephone number, passport information, date of birth and other personal information necessary for visa issuing by the Saudi Embassy and Ministry of Hajj. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. also collects demographic information, which is can be unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Additionally, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. website. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Please note that Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. does not read any of your private online communications or messages.
- REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. provide services that require registration and subscription. By choosing to register or subscribe for any such Services or related features, participants agree to provide accurate and current information about themselves as required by the relevant registration or subscription process, and to promptly update such information as necessary to ensure that it is kept accurate and complete. Participants agree to be responsible for: (a) maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers which they choose or are assigned as a result of any registration or subscription on Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. website, and (b) all activities that occur under such password or account. Further, participants agree to notify Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. of any unauthorized use of your password or account. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, their failure to comply.
- EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION AND COMMUNICATION
By registering with Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc., participants opt-in to receiving communication by email and/or SMS messaging for purposes of logistical updates, educational information related to Hajj, and marketing. Participants may not opt out of logistical and transactional communications.
Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. makes arrangements with airlines, travel agents, hotels and ground operators to provide the travel services purchased by the pilgrim. The travel services provided are subject to the applicable provincial Travel Industry Acts and Regulations and are subject to the conditions imposed by the suppliers and their liability is limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, tickets and vouchers. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. shall not be responsible for any loss, inconvenience, disappointment, distress or frustration, damage or injury, whether physical, mental or emotional, or to property, resulting from any delay, overbooking of seats by airlines, overbooking of rooms by hotels, or any act, omission, negligence or commission of any party supplying any of the services or accommodations, its agents, servants, employees and sub-contractors. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. shall not be liable for any damage, loss, claims, cost, or expense arising out of personal injury, accident or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property resulting from an act of God, fire, sickness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical breakdown, government actions, regulations and formalities, epidemic, quarantine by health authorities, weather, failure to follow instructions, missing any part of the program, missing persons due to their negligence or delay at any time during the Hajj tour, failure to show up at appointed place and time for the group, improper visas or documents, refusal by Saudi Embassy to issue Hajj visas, or any other cause beyond the direct control of Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. have the right to decline or cancel any package participant 30 days prior to departure. Al-Muyassar for Hajj and Omrah Services Inc. has the right to upgrade or change to similar type of service or accommodation as it sees fit. All packages are sold based on the annual re-qualifications on Ministry of Hajj in Saudi Arabia.